Friday, September 5, 2014

Around the World with SBS!

Hello, everyone! Been a while... Busy, busy, busy with school starting up again! Lol. Well, one thing I do have time for is sharing all the Simply  B Stamps goodness I can!

And today, I have some amazing ones to show you! This stamp set is Betty Around the World 2. This one includes Arabian Betty, African Betty, Egyptian Betty, and Japanese Betty (I was not able to do this one, but go check it out at the shop or the blog. It's Amazing!).

Arabian Betty.

 
African Betty.

Egyptian Betty.

Make sure to hop on over to the SBS Blog to check out the images and also, visit the rest of the ladies of the DT. They have some awesome creations!


Corinne

Tanja

Emily

Kay

Lisa N.

Lisa H

4 comments:

  1. WOW Celina! I'm loving the colors! Excellent choices of color! Love all of the elements especially the Acacia tree remind us of the Sahara Desert, the giraffes in the Savannah and the Scarab Beettle which is depicted in many ancient Egyptian symbols/hieroglyphs. You did really good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply fantastic cards, you've captured each country so perfectly in the papers, embellies and colours, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun cards! Makes me want to travel the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete